Slow down to the rhythm of Costa Rica, La Pura Vida.
If you’re looking for a quiet and restful stay in Montezuma, Nicoya peninsula, Costa Rica, Casa Colores is the place for you. Our family-run guest houses are the perfect choice for solo travelers, digital nomads, couples, small groups and families looking to relax and unwind in a slow-paced and peaceful setting.
We are 1.5 kilometers from the beach and the picturesque town of Montezuma and its beautiful surrounding beaches including Playa Las Manchas, Playa Cedros, Playa Cocolito, Cabuya, Mal Pais and Playa Santa Teresa, yet tucked away enough to feel like you’ve stepped out of this world and into a little slice of paradise. Experience local flora and fauna; howler monkeys, iguanas, agoutis, a very shy armadillo and an amazing variety of birds. Take a splash in our sparkling pool or a slow stroll around our luscious gardens.
Casa Colores is just 1.5km from Montezuma on the Gulf of Nicoya along the Pacific Ocean. Set just off the national 160 motorway, 30 minutes from Tambor Airport , we are the perfect base to explore the magnificent surrounding area, from our lush and tranquil jungle garden setting.
Planning your trip? Here are some things to do in Montezuma during your stay with us.
Stay with us
- Fully equipped for self-catering in your own casita
- Fiber optic internet up to 200 mps
- Clean, affordable accommodation
- Abundant animal life
- Spacious tropical gardens
- Guest pool
- English and French-speaking host
- Safe, fenced-in property
- Pet friendly (Well behaved pets are welcome)
Stay with us
• Central location
• Quiet, relaxed and family-friendly
• Clean, affordable accommodation
• Fully equipped for self-catering casita
• Abundant animal life
• Spacious tropical gardens
• Guest pool
• English and French-speaking host
• Safe, fenced-in property
• Pet friendly (Well behaved pets are welcome)